How to make lavender infused gin:
1) buy giant bottle of gin (or a small one, whatevs, I just wanted lots on hand).
2) grab some fresh lavender
3) rinse lavender and release oils by crushing with fingers and/or rolling them between your palms.
3) Stuff lavender into gin bottle.
4) Good drinks come to those who wait at least a day! More for extra flavor times.
5) mix with half a lemon and some soda water. Maybe some simple syrup or puréed fruit if you’re feelin’ fancy.
6) Get drunk.
7) Get crunk.
SUPER INTERIOR DECOR BONUS: This looks super pretty sitting in your kitchen/on your windowsill while it steeps.
Love this - trying it this weekend!